Saturday, June 17, 2006

He Shoots! He Scores!

I managed a quick trip to the range to shoot my coldfire/walk the line e-postal for the month. Turned out pretty well. I scored my targets and generated an excel spreadsheet that anyone out there shooting this match can use to compute their scores. Furthermore, have a look at my targets and the scoring procedure in the worksheet, it'll help clear up any questions.

Note that while I have the "vertical" target lined up vertically for shooting, I score it the same way with the coordinate system on the target as for the horizontally shot target. Feel free to email me or comment here if you have questions. My email is carnaby_fudge AT HOTmail dot com.

Needless to say, I'm pleased with how my Savage in .300 Win Mag shoots cold.







And here's the link to my score sheet.

Have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger carnaby said...

Show off? I didn't think my shooting was that great :)

Or is it my scoring? Heh.

6/27/2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home