Monday, December 27, 2004

My First Rifle

Christmas was very good. My father coughed up the beans to buy me a new rifle, so I chose a nice Winchester model 94 30-30, built in 1972. I haven't taken it to the range yet, but I'm looking forward to some good rifle practice.



You can see the rifle nicely matches the fake wood paneling in my family room. I wonder what's on TV? Notice also the nice double-stack magazine of fire logs beside the fire (I'm not beyond gun allusion dorkyness).

On another happy note, Stickwick got Mr. Stapers a nice present for Christmas.

[image redacted]

That's right, a somewhat eeeeevil and soon to be more eeeeeevil SKS 7.62 x 39mm semi-automatic rifle.

(Stickwick's note: It's a Yugo 56/66, and never used. We took it to the range on Sunday and found that, aside from shooting a little high, it's fairly precise for a commie rifle.)


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good rifle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home