Thursday, December 23, 2004

Jake the Army

So my 4 year old son got some camo pants from his Auntie Stickwick and now he's become "Jake the Army." I wish I knew where that came from, probably some variation of "GI Joe" I suppose. I turn out to be his pal "Weekago" which I figure he made up after "Tonto" and "Kemosabe" from playing the Lone Ranger.



He looks pretty serious. This kid loves to dress up as heroes and action figures. His old favorites include all the super heroes especially Batman, Frodo and Sam, various knights and pirates, cowboys including the Lone Ranger and generic astronauts, doctors, and now Jake the Army. I always get to play the sidekick of course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to educate him further. In the Army you don't get sidekicks, you get topkicks.

triticale - the wheat / rye guy

12/24/2004 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home