Monday, May 09, 2005

Lack of anything insightful on which to post...

... so you get to see what hubby and I would look like if we were South Park characters [Hat tip: Jed at Freedom Sight].

Here's me:



I really do have a hat just like that. And I really do look that grumpy a lot of the time. Ask Carnaby.

Here's hubby:



This is what he looked like back in his SF days. Although I don't think the army issued shirts with skulls on them, but, you know, it looks menacing. Hubby does have some mean scars on his face, but he claims they are mostly from bar fights.

Well, there you have it. Let's see if Carnaby will post his own South Park likeness.

Update: Carnaby Posts:

2 Comments:

Blogger carnaby said...

wow, those look surprisingly life-like for you both. Wierd.

5/09/2005 11:42 PM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Hah, likewise!

5/10/2005 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home