Wednesday, January 21, 2009

KT-68

Here's some photos of my new KT-68 based AR. Great rifle, shoots MOA easily. Went to the range with Phil at Random Nuclear Strikes, and had a great time. Brought the .300wsm as well and sucked balls with it. I was flinching all over the place. Lame.

Back to the AR - the rifle is built on a Mega lower with RRA parts, and a YHM upper with mostly YHM accessories. The scope is a cheap Simmons that I pulled off of my Savage hunting rifle package. I wonder how it'd shoot if I had a match trigger and quality optics...


The muzzle device is my own home made thing that I had on my last AR. It has no baffles and is not a sound suppressor. At some point in the future, however, I may get my SOT so that I can start selling YHM suppressors.

Things are looking good, and the upper on this rifle is an example of what you'll be able to get from Bison Armory, in addition to barrels and parts. For now, send me an email at bisonarmory@gmail.com listing the individual parts you want from YHM or Midway USA and whether or not you want me to assemble the parts or do it yourself, and I'll put a quote together for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

The Rock River 2-stage trigger is awesome. I put one in my Lauer lower and another in the Noveske lower.

1/22/2009 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful :)

1/23/2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger carnaby said...

I've heard good things about that trigger, may have to try it. How's it as a combat trigger, the two stage and all that?

Thanks Haw, it's a nice rifle to be sure :)

1/23/2009 10:30 PM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Late reply - doh! Can't speak to combatty triggerness, just hated the creepy-gritty-stacky-heavy stock trigger and am used to a two-stage, from the Krag to the Garand to the K-31 all are better.

3/06/2009 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home