Friday, December 19, 2008

Figures

My first day off in weeks, and I'm stuck patrolling the house. A police helicopter has been circling our neighborhood for the last 20 minutes -- it gets so close to the house that it makes the floors shake. Nobody's answering the phone at the local police station, so presumably everyone in the neighborhood wants to know what's going on. Meanwhile, I've got the Mossberg 500 loaded and I'm good to go.

Update: Chopper gone, crisis averted. Now I can go finish my Christmas shopping.

3 Comments:

Blogger mikej said...

Glad to learn that they weren't looking for you. :)

12/19/2008 2:49 PM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

I'm the most boring person in the universe as far as the police are concerned.

12/19/2008 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good scumbag burglar shooting anecdote would be good blogging though.

12/21/2008 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home