Friday, February 08, 2008

Finally!

As a longtime reader of The Smallest Minority -- and after two missed opportunities driving through Tucson and not being able to stop -- I was delighted to finally meet blogmaster, Kevin, who was in Texas on business. TSM is the first blog I started reading on a regular basis, and, among other things, was what drew me into the politics of firearm ownership in a big way.

Kevin is the first blogger I've ever met in person. It's a strange thing to finally meet someone face-to-face after you've talked and argued online for four+ years, but it was such a pleasant experience that hubby and I are going to make a real effort to attend the next Gunblogger Rendezvous in October.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. I was wondering why you hadn't posted for awhile.

2/08/2008 6:24 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

It was a pleasure to meet you both, too. I'd have liked to have spent more time talking, but it was late, and I was freezing!

The Gunblogger's Rendezvous information is here:

http://gunbloggers.blogspot.com/

I hope you both can make it!

2/09/2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home