Friday, September 01, 2006

California, Welcome to Waiting Lists

From Limpidity we find that California is in a race with the lemmings to get over the cliff.

I have some experience with this, and it's a problem. California has a population of 36 million people. Canada, where I lived more than half my life, has a population of almost 33 million people. Canada has universally crappy health care, and California wants to do the same. I...

Well, you all know where this is going, and I've got a tub running, and Smallest Minority has an interesting post up, first in a while, so if nobody minds, and I think nobody does, given the linkage I've not received for my last couple efforts which I thought were pretty grand, I'm gonna quit this post here. But to summarize: Canada sucks, California sucks. The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home