Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stickwick Blog Break

While Carnaby will still be posting stuff and making a nuisance of himself in the comments sections of other blogs, I need to take a break for a while. I've doubled my teaching load this semester, and added some church and community obligations to my schedule... aaaaannd, I hired a personal trainer to help me stay motivated with my New Year's resolution -- to exercise like a madwoman and get back into good shape. Just gonna to be too busy for a while.

See you in a few weeks/months/whatever. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Do comments count? :-)

I almost posted something today. There needs to be a 12-step program for bloggers.

1/13/2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

There is no cure! :-)

Other than, perhaps, being deserted on top of the Himalayas. But I bet you in two years you'll be able to pick up a wireless network signal up there.

1/14/2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home