Thursday, March 03, 2005

I are a English Jenius

Carnaby and I both took a cue from Kevin at The Smallest Minority this afternoon and decided to test our english skills. While Carnaby didn't bother to save his results (a pitiful "Advanced"), I saved mine. Like Kevin, I am an

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 77% Expert!


Whoopee!

Anyway, I found this tidbit rather interesting:

  • With respect to Beginner, users aged 55 to 59 scored highest.
  • With respect to Intermediate, users aged 55 to 59 scored highest.
  • With respect to Advanced, users aged 55 to 59 scored highest.
  • With respect to Expert, users aged 55 to 59 scored highest.
This age group probably corresponds to a time when public schools were the least crappy. I'd bet Carnaby's life savings that, in the mean, the younger the users are the crummier they score, with the very worst group being the poor schlubs who are just now graduating from high skool (the ones I get to teach -- hooray).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home