Friday, December 12, 2008

Bison Armory

Bison Armory is go! As a wholly owned subsidiary of Fudge Enterprises, Bison Armory will be selling AR-15 barrels in 6.8 SPC. This is a little side venture on my part in order to fill the gap left by Tim Hicks at Ko-Tonics/Cardinal Armory since he went out of business.

These barrels are made by E.R. Shaw, the same company that made Tim's barrels, and they will be made to the same specs. We're going to benefit from Tim's effort, and I'm passing the savings on to the customers. This will be more of a hobby business for me, and as such, prices will be substantially lower than if I was doing this full time. Furthermore, we will not be taking credit cards any time soon. Payment will have to be by check or money order.

The good news: we're taking pre-orders for barrels! No payment necessary until E.R. Shaw starts to make them, which won't be until spring 2009.

More info is posted at our new blogger site: Bison Armory.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I too early? That link takes me to a parking space at godaddy.com.

12/12/2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger carnaby said...

D'oh! Having web redirect issues. Working on it...

12/12/2008 10:39 AM  
Blogger carnaby said...

There, fixed!

12/12/2008 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only flaw I see is that I can't afford to buy a barrel right now, or any gun toys, for that matter. ;-(

But best of luck with your business.

Oh, you might want to mention whether they come with the extension already installed.

12/12/2008 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, I could read better. :)

12/12/2008 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM'd you on arfcom. Might not have worked. Nothing in my "sent" folder, but I didn't get an error message either.

12/17/2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger carnaby said...

Got it! Replied. Thanks for your post on arfcom. Man is it ever expensive to be an "industry parnter".

12/17/2008 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home