Sunday, December 30, 2007

Running Mate for Fred?

First, watch this:



I know, that had nothing to do with a running mate, but it does have a lot to do with why I like Fred. Now, who would make a good running mate for Fred Thompson? I don't think any of the other Republican candidates would do. None of them share Thompson's views, and I think that a running mate should be similar to the presidential candidate, but bring something else to the table. I don't see this in anyone else currently running for president.

Could it help Fred's primary chances should he select a potential running mate now? Who could he select? Condi Rice? Now that would be cool. John Bolton? That is my dream come true, but I wonder if Bolton isn't already too damaged by the MSM for hiw awesome roll as US ambassador to the UN? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Seriously. He's left of Thompson on many social issues, but he's no girlie man, and he might learn something from Fred.

I'm open to suggestions.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I like Condi, but I don't know if she has ambitions in that direction. I'd like to think so. I'd love the first female President to be conservative, Republican, and black.

It would make liberal heads explode!

12/31/2007 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tancredo or Hunter wouldn't be too bad. Hell, I'd even venture Ron Paul for entertainment value.

12/31/2007 7:16 AM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

I like Condi, but I don't know if she has ambitions in that direction.

That makes her all the more ideal for the job.

I think it was Oliver Wendell Jones' dad who said that the first black president would be a conservative. Maybe we can extrapolate that to vice-prez.

12/31/2007 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the governor of Alaska is a Female with no garbage in her past and would help Thompson to win if she were his VP she won governor of the year award her first year as governor :)

1/02/2008 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Draft Governor Sarah Palin For Vice President"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/palinforvp?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------

Once again, thanks for signing the petition!
Sincerely,
-iPetitions Campaigns Team

p.s. If you would like to start your own free petition, you can do so here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition

1/02/2008 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home