Friday, November 30, 2007

Light Posting

Just to let y'all know, we haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Carnaby is his usual busy self, with family and work and all. I've been super-busy with job interviews, evening lectures, end of semester paperwork, and, lately, a nasty stomach bug that has persisted for almost two weeks.

Incidentally, I got a job. As of January I'm part-time faculty in the physics department of a nice liberal arts university about 30 miles from here. If all goes well I'll become full-time faculty in the fall, after I officially graduate. "Professor Stapers," heh... :-P

4 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Congrats!

Not on the stomach bug, but the job!

12/03/2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Thanks!

12/06/2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger Billll said...

Congratulations on the job. Will you be building a rail gun, making the students build it, or what?

12/20/2007 6:30 PM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

A rail gun, hmmm...

Unfortunately, I don't get any say in the curriculum for the labs, but that sounds interesting. The students did make a working trebuchet, though.

12/21/2007 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home