Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hillary Opposes IFC

Hillary opposes the International Freedom Center at Ground Zero:

WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton yesterday dealt a crushing blow to the International Freedom Center planned for Ground Zero, saying she wants the project canned for failing to listen to the 9/11 families.

"I cannot support the IFC," Clinton declared last night in a strongly worded statement in response to an inquiry from The Post.

I don't see this borne of anything but political expediency -- she's really trying hard to build up some cred with conservatives. I'm grateful if it results in plans for the loathesome IFC being scrapped, but she's still not getting my vote in '08.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

I hope not too many people are fooled. One only needs to look at the timing of her sudden conversion to know that it was carefully planned.

I honestly believe that if Hillary becomes president, it will finally lead to a large-scale violent clash between the right and the left.

9/28/2005 5:37 AM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

I agree. Kerry is mostly a boob, whereas Hillary is shrewd, calculating, and power-lusting.

Re: the violent clash, I really, really hope America can avoid that. But not at all costs.

P.S. I am pathetic when it comes to checking my non-work email. Thanks for the heads-up, I shall check now...

9/28/2005 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home