Monday, June 27, 2005

Tom Cruise and Psychiatry

I am slightly ashamed to admit it, but it is the truth: I enjoy Tom Cruise's acting.

** We interrupt this post to bring you AR-15 shooting and pig-bung eating **

My wife, bless her heart, just called me away to watch Fear Factor. The "stunt" was this: contestants had to hit a target with two shots from an AR-15. Where the two shots landed determined how many pig bungs they had to eat. The first guy, who used to hunt, stepped up and calmly put two rounds dead center. Everyone else was eating a lot of pig bung. It was great.

** And now back to our regular programming **

Where was I? Oh yeah, Tom. Anyway, I thought he was good in Collateral, Minority Report and a few others. I know he's into Scientology, and from what I've seen of Scientology it looks like a bunch of man-made B.S., but that's not the point of this post. But then Cruise comes on a TV interview and slams the world of psychiatry. And I 100% agree with him, with every word he said on the subject. I never thought the day would come.

You see, I don't know where he gets his point of view, but it sounds like it's right from THE SOURCE. Which is, of course, The Key to the Sciences of Man by D.G. Garan. The "objectively true and important" fact of the matter is that the psychiatrists, although possibly well-meaning, are totally blind to the causal laws of organic existence and human behavior. Don't take my word for it, go get the book. The only problem is that you will read 2-1/2 pages and think I'm crazy. Nobody I've recommended this book to has read more than that, and they all think I'm nuts.

But not only is this guy right, he nails the humanist nitwits with irresistible force. If in fact you do read this book, always keep the actions of the moonbat left in mind, and it will make perfect sense. I promise. In fact, I guarantee that if you buy this book, read the preface, the first chapter, and then either the chapter on psychology or the one on sociology, and you don't agree with me, I'll buy the book from you for what you paid for it (up to $10 max) plus shipping.

And then watch some poor nitwit miss a reasonable target with an AR at 25 feet. Twice. And have to down 4 pig-bungs. I think they get honorary Canadian citizenship for such a feat. I'd watch Ted Kennedy eat pig-bungs. Heck, given the chance, I'd force him to eat pig-bungs at AR-point. No doubt about it. OK, that's it, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home