Saturday, June 18, 2005

Stickwick's New Toy

Went to an Eeeeevil Loophole™ Gun Show today and picked up this baby along with 1000 rounds of ammo (for starters). Brand new Rock River Arms M4A3 entry tactical. Built on a RRA forged lower, forged flat top upper with match grade barrel. Features 16" barrel w/ removable A2 hider, bayonet lug, RRA tactical carry handle, and 4 position stock. It's so eeeevil looking, I can't stand it. Mr. Stapers and I are gonna hit the range with this tomorrow -- I'll post a report soon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eeeeevil Loophole™ Gun Kitty likes the box it came in.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Update! Carnaby says: Me like! Me also jealous. That kitty seems to come with the pre-ban / post-ban protruding tail and ear-hole hiders.

Stickwick sez: Heh! Don't forget the multiple claw lugs and tactical scruff. She'll kill you deader than Grandpa's old deer-hunting kitty. She's a lot meaner looking, that's for sure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

My brother has something similar and it's a great plinker. That .223 has almost no kick, you can spend all day blasting away and hardly feel it. And the adjustable stock is so nice in finding a comfortable setting.

And the fact the hoplophobes start hyperventilating at the mere idea of such a gun with all its evil blackness, well, that's just icing on the cake.

6/20/2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

I just have the tiniest bit of soreness in the shoulder from shooting the thing yesterday. It is so darn much fun to shoot -- I could do it all day.

And, yes, and its vewy scawy appearance was a major factor in my decision to buy it in the first place.

6/20/2005 8:35 AM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I'm jealous, we can't have those here in Californoodilistan. :-( I really want one, they're (.223) like 30% more accurate than a Garand for match-shooting.

6/20/2005 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't normally do this, so if I speak out of turn I'm sorry. But in what world does it hurt to shoot a .223 and where is a tumbling .223 more accurate than a Garand?

6/22/2005 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home