Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Multicultural Range Trip

Yesterday, I loaded up some labmates and headed for the range. With me was a Brit and an Iranian. Good times were had by all. These guys can shoot! See the evidence for yourself. Here's your trusty author loading the .357 mag Ruger GP-100.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hmmm... I've got a little bit of a wussy grip on that thing. Meh.

Now onto our fearless Brit sending lead downstream

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

followed by our cool handed Iranian dealing a torrent from the black bullet hose

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Will the racism and cultural intollerance never cease?!? God only knows... now back to your author posing with the big honkin' hunk a metal, the S&W 500 Magnum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had a chance to shoot with that thing's baby brother (the 4" barell or whatever)... nearly ripped my arm off, sheesh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Wish I woulda been there! Never seem to get enough time at the range.

6/23/2005 9:12 AM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Spreading the culture of violence across ethnic boundaries, I see. Keep it up, bro!

6/24/2005 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home