Sunday, October 10, 2004

bbq ribs

Well, I'm smokin' some big ol' pork spareribs. Yum yum. I use a variation of the standard Rub in Steven Raichlen's books.

Also, the best BBQ sauce from the store is actually a combination of two sauces. If you mix 1-part Stubb's Original with 1-part bullseye honey-garlic bonanza (or whatever bullseye flavor you like), you get the worlds best BBQ sauce for ribs, brats and chicken. For brisket and steak I like Stubb's straight up.

I'm out cookin' these suckers on my $100 grill from Wal-Mart and I just got my "I'm the NRA and I vote" bumper stickers in the mail. Life is good, even though I'm not gonna put the stickers on my car, vandalism from unscrupulous lefties you see, and I'll find some other more covert places to put them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home