Monday, October 04, 2004

Dink List™ Update!

Here's my newly revised dink list™™

  1. Sarah Jessica Parker (serious blerk, reminds me of Dee Schneider from Twisted Sister :p)
  2. Jessica Simpson (I'm a serious capitalist, but I have a hard time believing the market chose this particular lack of talent)
  3. Alanis Morrisette
  4. Woody Allen
  5. Anyone imitating "Kramer" (with the exception of the original actor)
  6. Barbara Streisand
  7. John Maynard Keynes
  8. Linux nerds who take themselves too seriously
  9. Jimmy Carter (exception to rule #1)
  10. Sean Penn, definitely
  11. more later ...
... and the rules™™
  1. do not include obvious political choices. The dink list™™ is meant as a list of people who's simple being, aside from their politics, irritates you to no end. For instance, I may not, no matter how much I'd like to, include Michael "Asshat" Moore and Sarah "the bitch" Brady on my dink list™™. I may include them on my ass-juice list™, but not the dink list™™.
  2. as stated in the earlier post: Kenney Rogers is reserved explicitly for my father in-law. It is forbidden to include good ol' Kenny on anyone else's dink list™™.
  3. There is allowed ONE and ONLY ONE exception to rule #1. This person should generally fit the intent of the dink list, in addition to being, or in spite of being, a political figure whom you like or dislike.
  4. That's pretty much it.
Now I want to see at least one person's dink list™™, stat, Sarah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home