Dink List™ Update!
Here's my newly revised dink list™
- Sarah Jessica Parker (serious blerk, reminds me of Dee Schneider from Twisted Sister :p)
- Jessica Simpson (I'm a serious capitalist, but I have a hard time believing the market chose this particular lack of talent)
- Alanis Morrisette
- Woody Allen
- Anyone imitating "Kramer" (with the exception of the original actor)
- Barbara Streisand
- John Maynard Keynes
- Linux nerds who take themselves too seriously
- Jimmy Carter (exception to rule #1)
- Sean Penn, definitely
- more later ...
- do not include obvious political choices. The dink list™ is meant as a list of people who's simple being, aside from their politics, irritates you to no end. For instance, I may not, no matter how much I'd like to, include Michael "Asshat" Moore and Sarah "the bitch" Brady on my dink list™. I may include them on my ass-juice list™, but not the dink list™.
- as stated in the earlier post: Kenney Rogers is reserved explicitly for my father in-law. It is forbidden to include good ol' Kenny on anyone else's dink list™.
- There is allowed ONE and ONLY ONE exception to rule #1. This person should generally fit the intent of the dink list, in addition to being, or in spite of being, a political figure whom you like or dislike.
- That's pretty much it.