Monday, October 04, 2004

Dink List™

The dink list™ is a list of people, politicians excluded (to obvious), who irritate you to no end. Off the top of my head, here's my current dink list™, subject to revisions and additions at my discretion.

1. Alanis Morrisette
2. Woody Allen
3. Anyone imitating "Kramer" (with the exception of the original actor)
4. Barbra Streisand
5. John Maynard Keynes
6. more to follow...

Note to George Lucas: You are very close to making my dink list™. So far, the original Star Wars trilogy has kept you off of it, but don't press your luck. You've become all soft and mushy in your old age and it is reflected in your movies. You're like an old rocker passed on by time who refuses to go away. So shape up or call it quits, please! For an example of what I mean, there was absolutely no reason to change Solo's preemptive strike against Greedo in the first Star Wars movie. Solo is a scounrdrel and he was dealing with a bounty hunter. Of course he'd shoot first. Geez.

Some more rules:

1. To be interesting, the dink list™ should not include anyone too obvious (e.g. politicians, Karl Marx if you're a capitalist, etc.).

2. Kenny Rogers is restricted to my father in-law's dink list™ only. My father in-law invented the dink list™ (as far as I know, there are probably others, I don't want to hear about it) to accommodate Kenny. I personally have no problem with Kenny, but there it is.

3. ... more if I think of them

So let's see your dink list™s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home