Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Dishonest Suckwads

Newtown Township, PA - Senator Arlen Specter's decision to side with the gun lobby over the people of Pennsylvania has now had direct consequences: More crimes with military-style semiautomatic assault weapons.
So says the news release at the brady campaign (emphasis added by me), which then goes on to say
One of the nation's first assault weapons crimes since the sunset of the ban on these weapons apparently occurred here late last week, at a Mobil gas station on South Sycamore Street, just sixteen days after... the ban [expired].
I like that. One crime is committed and they say MORE! implying that there is now evidence that more "assault weapons crimes" are being committed than would have been without the ban. Who exactly do these assholes think they are fooling?

I suppose it does help whip up the converted into a frenzy, keeps up the morale. Hopefully the anti-gun twaddle is losing its luster just like the enviro twaddle seems to be. The core are still beating the drum, but the general population isn't listening any more.

OK, so now that I'm at the end of this post I see that saysuncle has already been there done that. Well, my analysis was entertainting (MORE!) but the best part is that the brady bitches made it up! Go see here (again thanks, uncle).

See, I'm a gun blogger! Nobody reads me, but I write my crap and link to the blogs of the important gun bloggers. Kindof a dorky tag-along. Kinda funny. Kinda sad. Kinda true.

Won't someone besides my sister leave a post or link to the site? Pleaaase? Pleeeeeaaase?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home