Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Going Nokia 920

It's official, I'm tossing my stupid iPhone, abandoning Android, and going Windows Phone 8 via the Nokia 920. iTunes has aggravated me from the beginning, while Amazon Prime has rocked. Android feels like it was developed by a bunch of stoned hackers, which is probably close to the truth.

It's time to make the leap to something new. I used to run Linux 100% (Gentoo, not stupid Ubuntu), until Windows 7, and I haven't run Linux at all since Windows 7. Sure, I miss my bash shell and multiple virtual desktops, but it's a small price to pay. Windows 8 looks really cool and that's good enough for me.

I remember having a look at the Nokia 900, with high expectations, but I was disappointed. Low-res screen, Windows Phone 7, not good enough. But now the time is ripe. 

Nokia 920 and Windows Phone 8, bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home