Thursday, May 29, 2008


Today I discovered some music I rather like -- the British band Muse -- which has a single called "Supermassive Black Hole." My dissertation (which I just defended) was on supermassive black holes. What's the word for something like this? I want to say "synergy" or "serendipity," but those are not quite right. Anyway, it's weird.


Anonymous Robb Allen said...

Funny you should post this. I just literally got through listening to my black hole playlist - Supermassive by Muse and Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden

5/30/2008 6:35 AM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...


What is that dang word I'm looking for?!

5/30/2008 7:27 AM  
Blogger alex. said...


5/30/2008 7:34 PM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Yes, but that's so uninteresting. I was looking for something more... cosmic.

5/31/2008 8:03 AM  
Blogger Robert M. Lindsey said...

Providential? Happenstance? Concurrence? Harmony? Quirk?

6/06/2008 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home