Monday, August 21, 2006

Coffee

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to give up my morning cup of Joe. I sure enjoy it, but it is apparent that it aggravates my tinnitus. About a year and a half ago the severity of the good ol' ringing in my ears amped up a whole bunch. Since then, it gets worse and better with little rhyme or reason, so it seemed. Now, I'm not a big coffee drinker, I limit myself to a single 16oz. cup per day, and always in the morning, and lately that's been reduced to a cup of half-caff. And since then, I often go days or weeks without the java.

Today was one of those better tinnitus days, and I hadn't had any coffee for the whole weekend, until this morning. And wouldn't you know it, almost as soon as I'd finished the cup, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." How nice. Looks like the Joe is out, on account of some hyper sensitivity to caffein or something. Bummer. A couple times back I suspected as much, since I'd seem to get worse ringing from chocolate and tea too. I think I'll call it confirmed now. Argh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

allegedly a little bitty valium will fix that ear ringing.

8/22/2006 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home