Wednesday, November 09, 2005

SF Handgun Ban: Don't "Turn In" Your Guns!

Do you live in San Francisco? Are you aware of the new handgun ban? In the event that the NRA fails to overturn this piece of junk legislation in the courts, don't just turn in your pistols to be destroyed by the government. Sell them to me!

I'll pay a solid $0.10 to $0.25 on the dollar for what your gun is worth (depending on what it is), and I'll make sure it gets a safe, comfy home. Don't worry about breaking any laws either, as I'll get myself an FFL license before any transactions take place, or just have you ship the thing to my favorite gun dealer.

While I hate to take advantage of any of you poor souls still hanging around in that liberal pig-pen, I would be very distressed at the thought of all your fine weapons being melted down. Seattle and carnaby fudge will take them!

Just email me at carnaby_fudge AT hotm**l dot c0m.

Note: Ideally, just move out of SF before April 1 2006, and preferrably out of the slimy state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home