Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Quiz Time! In which sci-fi crew would you best fit?

According to my sci-fi profile, I belong with the crew of the Enterprise D.




You scored as Enterprise D (from Star Trek). You have high ideals and know in your heart that humanity will continue to evolve into a better people. Now if only the borg would quit assimilating people.

Enterprise D (from Star Trek)


88%

Serenity (from Firefly)


81%

Moya (from Farscape)


75%

SG-1 (from Stargate)


69%

Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix)


63%

Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars)


56%

Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica)


50%

Bebop (from Cowboy Bebop)


38%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com


Personally, I would have chosen to be amongst the crew of the Galactica or Serenity. While I'm a fan of the ST:TNG series, the Federation reminds me too much of the U.N. Being part of a small group on a desperate and lonely quest is much more appealing to me than belonging to a monolithic bureaucratic entity, no matter how benign.

[Hat tip: robot guy]

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Completely said...

I suspect I would probably best fit in with the crew of "Red Dwarf".

Fortunately, it's not one of the possibilities......

......Mr. C.

11/23/2005 7:26 PM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Good choice! Stuck three million years in deep space with a slob, a hologram, and a cat. :-)

11/25/2005 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home