Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bruce Willis, All-Around Good Guy



Bruce Willis has gone to Iraq and seen good things happening there. Now he's coming to terms with the media response
"I am baffled to understand why the things that I saw happening in Iraq, really good things happening in Iraq, are not being reported on."
Good for Willis for saying it. I think a small part of it has to do with the fact that bad news sells better than good news, but it's only baffling if you think there isn't an agenda being pushed by the media.

It gets better
Willis also revealed he was in talks to make a movie about the Deuce Four, the soldiers whose heroic exploits have been chronicled by embedded blogger Michael Yon.
Wow, a positive portrayal of our military. I may just faint from excitement!

Now the best part. He's offering $1 million of his own money as bounty for the al Qaeda masterminds behind the 9/11 attacks
Bruce Willis is such a die-hard patriot that he's offering $1 million to any civilian who turns in terror kingpins Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. The hairless Hollywood he-man announced his bounty offer on MSNBC's "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct" this week.
That's it, Willis gets my vote for the awesomest man in Hollywood -- an American patriot and all-around good guy.



[Hat tip: Libertas]

1 Comments:

Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Wow, cool!! I wish he'd call me on my b-day every year. :)

11/28/2005 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home