Thursday, July 14, 2005

Which science fiction writer are you?

Via Alphecca. Turns out I am...


E.E. "Doc" Smith

The inventor of space opera. His purple space war tales remain well-read generations later.
I'm rather operatic, so it seems fitting. Now, the interesting thing is that if I change my answers to two questions I was kinda indecisive about -- #5 (Are you a total dork when dealing with the opposite sex?) and #9 (Are you a blabbermouth?) -- then I become...


Robert A. Heinlein

Beginning with technological action stories and progressing to epics with religious overtones, this take-no-prisoners writer racked up some huge sales numbers.
Ha. I knew it.


(Carnaby, are you gonna weigh in here?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Heinlein.

Heinlein rocks.

7/15/2005 7:27 AM  
Blogger Mr. Completely said...

I ended up as Asimov. Interesting, since he's always been my favorite SF writer anyway....

7/15/2005 8:30 PM  
Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Asimov is awesome. I liked his Robot novels.

And Heinlein does rock. I'm reading The Moon is a Harsh Mistress for the first time, and finding it rather interesting.

Never read any "Doc" tho.

7/16/2005 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home