Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Gorilla

I had a strange dream last night. In fact, I've had the same dream for the last two nights. I got into some sort of a fight with my gorilla (I don't really have a gorilla, needless to say) and I ended up bonking him on the head. I then proceeded to drag his unconscious body to the bathroom where I flushed him down the toilet. Also needless to say, he got stuck... about half way down. Of course this was a dream, so the toilet turned out to be a curly playground slide. I ended up crawling down to help move the good ol' gorilla along, at which point he starts waking up. Now I'm in a struggle with this stupid half-flushed gorilla and I can't figure out what to do or how I got in this mess. Fortunately at this point I woke up and that was that.

Just thought you might want to know, thanks for sharing and so forth. :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Buckley said...

Yeah, I was really interested to know actually thanks.

In my experience, visions of any member of the ape family in a man represent something of the natural urges toward all the fun kinds of misbehaviour such as sexual impropriety, general slovenliness and various other pleasures of the body.

The fact that you decided to flush yours down a toilet indicates a fairly understandable struggle I imagine, but you should definitely know that there was no way you were ever going to shift the beast, and that my friend (pardon my familiarity - love the blog by the way) is both the glory and the shame of it.

Embrace it. It may be heavy and hairy and smelly, but it's going nowhere.

4/10/2005 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home