Thursday, December 30, 2004

CALLING ALL BLOGS!!

I'm putting out an ALL BLOGS BULLETIN to please make some note of our ridiculous gubernatorial election process in Washington State.

I am a small and pithy blog without much readership, but I hope that my ALL BLOGS BULLETIN, not to be taken lightly, can pull things together. I don't need links to me, but serious coverage of the work over at Sound Politics would be helpful. I'd like to see this eventually get covered at the national level, since my own local news outlets are ignoring the problems in their entirety. We need some big guns on this, lots of "chatter" and all that.

Calling the big guys: Instapundit, Kim du Toit, LGF, PowerLine, SayUncle, SmallestMinority, Geekwitha45, anyone on my blogroll or with an interest in seeing actually honest and fair elections.

If you got here searching for "eggnog pancakes" or "7.62mm semi automatic rifle" then please link up to Sound Politics. If you're a lefty and you hate my guts, then link there too, the more noise the better.

Final note, just so you know I'm not kidding myself, I (the blog) am pithy more in the sense of definition #2
pith·y Audio pronunciation of "pithy" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pth)
adj. pith·i·er, pith·i·est

1. Precisely meaningful; forceful and brief: a pithy comment.
2. Consisting of or resembling pith.
Update: I don't think that I was clear in that the desired outcome is a new election.

Update: Kevin suggests hot links, so here they are:
Say Uncle, Instapundit, Kim du Toit, PowerLine, Geekwitha45, LGF

Get 'em while they're hot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Done.

You might want to hot-link those other bloggers to attract their attention.

12/31/2004 2:00 PM  
Blogger carnaby said...

there's one, great, now where's all the rest of you :)

12/31/2004 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home