Monday, May 21, 2007

Rambo IV

I remember seeing First Blood when I was a kid and I really enjoyed the movie. A couple years later my grandpa, a Marine WWII vet, took me to see Rambo: First Blood Part II in the theater. We both liked the first one, and were looking forward to the second installment. It was kinda dumb and we had a laugh after about how it didn't match up to the first one.

Fast forward past the third installment, and we have John Rambo". I don't know what Stallone has been up to in the last few years, but this dialog from the recently released John Rambo trailer is very interesting
Hot Girl: We need to go and help these people.

Rambo: You bringing weapons?

Outraged Guy: Of course not.

Rambo: Then you ain’t changing nothing.
Now there's a quote I didn't expect to see in a movie any time soon. And then Rambo goes and does what Rambo does best: blow all the bad guys away. Very interesting indeed.

HT: Libertas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rambo is great!
And according to the trailer we won't be deceived !

5/21/2007 11:15 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

He nailed it.
Change either comes from within, or from firepower... ;)

5/31/2007 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home