Wednesday, April 25, 2007

CCW Draw-down Quiz

OK, I've got a quiz for all of you who pack heat, regularly, once in a while, regularly, might do in the future, etc. There are two questions and they involve a situation in which a bad guy is doing something, you know, bad, and it is obvious that you should draw your weapon and stop them.

Here are the questions: 1. What do you wish you would say as you draw your weapon? 2. What would you probably say as you draw your weapon. Here's some *example* answers:

1. Freeze or I'll shoot!
2. Freeze Asshole!

I don't know why, but my natural inclination when trying to get a bad guy's attention would be to call him an asshole. I don't want to do that, but I doubt I could help it.

Anyway, send me your responses to carnaby_fudge AT hotmail DOT com, and I'll tally them up next week for your enjoyment. Make sure you play, otherwise there's no fun.:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stickwick Stapers said...

Fun!

I sent you my response.

I'll bet you anything that someone sez: "Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

4/25/2007 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home