Thursday, April 20, 2006

TSA Neanderthals

My advisor recently went on a trip to demonstrate our robot at another university. I verified that the robot was working perfectly right before I packed it up before she left. When she got to her destination, the robot no longer worked. She thought I'd put it together wrong, but when she got back I had a look. It turned out the TSA had taken it apart and taken all the electronics out. They broke wires, bent pins, and the robot is acting like an idiot now.

What a bunch of bastards. These are some seriously irksome idiots. I'm suggesting that we always ship the robot in advance to our destination rather than bring it on board the plane. Argh! Now I have to try to fix this pile of junk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to free Amerika!

4/20/2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

There has got to be a way to sue the bastads for that.

"Me not understand, me smash" is par for the coarse though when dealing with the gov'ment.

Otter

4/21/2006 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home