Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Russian Spammer Dead

Via Solarvoid comes this story
Vardan Kushnir, notorious for sending spam to each and every citizen of Russia who appeared to have an e-mail, was found dead in his Moscow apartment on Sunday, Interfax reported Monday. He died after suffering repeated blows to the head.

...

[he] remained sure of his right to spam, saying it was what e-mails were for.
I dunno about the rest of you, but when I got my first e-mail account, I was just hoping beyond hope that someone would find a way to cram my inbox full of advertisements for products I'm not even remotely interested in buying.

Well, that's a pretty harsh fate for Mr. Kushnir, but it appears that the murder was not connected to his Internet activity. Still, I think it would be fitting to have his epitaph chiseled out spam-style:

H:ER:E L:IE:S

--V.ÁRD.AN KU.SHNÎR--

GÚARANTÈÈD!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger carnaby said...

heh

7/27/2005 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home