Monday, January 17, 2005

Blogging Area

Here's a shot of my blogging area.



A fair bit warmer than Kevin's area, no? Sorry Kevin. Argh, I was all set to include Kevin's blogging area picture so I could point and laugh, and I can't find it. Damn google.

UPDATE: Found it. While you're at it, have a look at Lileks' space and Kim du Toit's. All I have to say to Kevin and du Toit is IKEA. See my fine $139 desk there, the thing is really big. Lileks? well, apparently he has good taste and a bigger bank account than the rest of us, except for the Mac, puke. Also, how come mine is the only one with a gun present, notice the Beretta 96 Brig Inox (kinda the gun equivilant of a half-caf, no foam, hazelnut latte).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep my gun under the desk.

-- Kim

1/18/2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

As I said, off to the left, out of the picture is my reloading cabinet.

Which contains my Kimber .45, my Ruger MkII Target, and my Single-Six.

On top of that cabinet, at the moment, is my M1 Garand.

I believe I'm well set.

Oh, and IKEA? IKEA=$$$. I spend my cash on important stuff. Like primers, powder, and projectiles!

1/19/2005 6:05 AM  
Blogger carnaby said...

well, you guys are just a couple of fascists. So there.

1/19/2005 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Testing ...

<< Home